Goshen Health adds Remote Patient Intake Solution to Streamline Registration
Current Interlace Health customer, Goshen Health – Indiana’s leading healthcare system – is adding remote patient registration to their health system’s infrastructure. With 27 locations across four counties, Goshen Health not only attracts community members but patients from surrounding states, who take advantage of our Magnet nursing status, and excellence in cancer and cardiovascular care.
Goshen Health is expanding its use of Interlace Health with the addition of Interlace Health’s Remote Patient Intake Solution. This will enable Goshen to:
- Allow patients to pre-register from home, on their own time, on their own device
- Collect co-pays and outstanding balances before a patient’s appointment
- Eliminate data errors at registration that results in 61% of claims denials, causing delayed payment or denial write off
- Ensure data captured is instantly accessible to the care team due to EHR integration
- Reduce check-in from 15 minutes per patient to less than 5 minutes
A zero-contact patient registration process has gone from a ‘nice-to-have’ to a necessity in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. As our industry focus has shifted to meet Social Distancing standards and other recommendations, reducing wait times through remote registration can help support keeping communities safe.