The Medical Center at Albany Turns to Interlace Health’s eConsent and Forms-on-Demand Solutions
Med Center Health is a not-for-profit health system with a mission to care for people and improve the quality of life in the communities we serve. The integrated healthcare system includes:
- Hospitals in Bowling Green, Albany, Caverna (Horse Cave), Franklin and Scottsville, as well as Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital, a long-term acute care hospital.
- A combined 454 acute care beds and 110 extended care beds.
- 500+ physicians and nurse practitioners in more than 50 specialties.
- A wide range of services, including orthopaedics, physical therapy, cancer care, women’s health and newborn care, home care, primary care and more.
- More than 3,800 employees and 130 employed providers.