A LOOK BACK AT OUR HEALTH IT EXECUTIVE PANEL WEBINAR
We recently had the privilege of hosting and presenting with a group of health IT executives from MEDITECH, Salesforce, and CereCore. The exclusive virtual roundtable discussion focused on their experiences leading through the pandemic, strategies for ensuring a safe return to work, and thoughts on what the future of care delivery might look like.
The webinar, Health IT Executive Insight – What’s Now and What’s Next for a Safe Return to Work, was a unique opportunity for six health IT executives to come together to discuss the powerful role technology has played, and will continue to play, during this pivotal time in history.
The panelists included:
- Woodson Martin – EVP & GM, AppExchange, Salesforce
- Mike Malone – AVP, Client Services, MEDITECH
- Leah Farina – VP, Client Services, MEDITECH
- Phil Polimeno – AVP, Information Technology & Facility Operations, MEDITECH
- Peyman Zand – VP, Advisory Services, Cerecore
- Art Nicholas – Chief Revenue Officer, Interlace Health
In case you were not able to join us, check out MEDITECH’s latest blog post that highlights 6 key takeaways from the exclusive “inside look” into how several leading organizations are responding to the unprecedented challenges we’re facing in the healthcare IT industry.