In this webinar:
From registration forms to discharge documents – there is no end to the daily challenges associated with processing never-ending paperwork in healthcare. With the average health organization spending approximately $20 in labor to file each paper document, and $120 in labor searching for each misfiled document – there are processes ripe for improvement that cannot be overlooked considering today’s budget and resource constraints.
With the right technology, healthcare organizations can make major strides in delivering modern healthcare that has patients at its heart. Data needs to be securely stored and accessed in order to adhere to compliance and regulatory requirements. With leading document scanning and forms management technology errors can be reduced, and information is more easily shared for better patient care.
Fujitsu and Interlace Health work with providers throughout the care journey to help ensure the right technology and workflows are in place to set you up for success, and place healthcare’s focus on people, not paperwork.
In this session, you will learn key insights and hear expert discussion on:
- Paper Problems: Healthcare’s current challenges related to cost, resources, and compliance
- The Solution: The power of document scanning & digital form solutions
- How Fujitsu enables paper to digital transformation
- How Interlace Health provides eform workflows
- Being prepared for the future: Insight from the experts on what the future of healthcare holds and how organizations can start to prepare now